waiver: all informations are sourced from the net, friends and directly from reliable travellers.
- pasay to legazpi city
- cubao to legazpi city
- manila to legazpi city
FARES to FOLLOW.
- carpool, that is.
- you hold the time literally
- cheaper by the dozen (for a van with the same seating capacity)
- comfortable if leg room is spared of the baggages
Costs will depend on how many will be sharing.
- the fastest way to go and leave
- about P 1,777.00 inclusive of fuel surcharge, tax, and service fee – via airphilexpress
- P 1,790.88 – via Cebu Pacific
Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of Father Amado Picardal?
Was able to join one of his journey to Bulacan from Baclaran. Tough indeed and very strong. God bless him!