I’m not the type who make resolutions.
🙂 Rather, I am a planner.
By God’s grace, I hope to be able to.
For 2013, I plan to do the following:
- Pack on Speeds. MY body is ready. Endurance-wise I am already loaded. What I need is to stick to a plan for improving my speed. While many other factors would be required to accomplish this – it’s on top of my list.
- Join (as much as possible) Trail Events only. This will be regardless of distance. Of course, I will not shy away from road races (especially the ones freely given) but I do intend to make trails a priority. Events or peak-baggings that is.
- Invest on Trail shoes. Else, someone or somebody give one.
- Place myself at my fittest ever.
- Place myself at my best shape, size and weight. While it seem the same as #4, they are literally not. 🙂
- Climb, other than peak-bag. 🙂 My kids love this.
- Others…(updated @ my whim).