The goal for this year …
IS to get faster.
There’s just so many ways to do that – as many as the factors to consider on how. 🙂
- Just losing weight is not enough of a guarantee
- Losing weight is not an automatic faster time
- Training smart is still quite vague to some people
- Racing farther and farther does not automatically result to getting faster
- Having a goal is not enough – you need to act to hit it!
Now that’s just me playing things in my mind.
Goal or direction or target aim must be personal – running wise.
It takes a lot to do it.
Doing it right is another matter though.
As for me, I have my sight locked on the aim.
Allow me some more patience to accomplish it.