I left home to be early. July 20, 2013.
By 11:31pm, I am already at KM 0 Marker.
Order of arrival:
- Jon Borbon
- Ronald Robles
- Ronnel Go
- Christian Oting
- Rod Runner
- Aleth Reblora
By 00:15:00 am, we started walking.
It was a good fast walk already. Then we jogged.
Boring Route. Cold Night. Lots of Dogs. Quiet Moment.
@KM 30, we stopped for lugaw. It was already a cool morning. We saw other runners too.
My record shows:(moving time)
@00:15 42.05Kms in 6:24:45 until 8:00am.
@08:00 14:61Kms in 2:32:40
Time @ Last 12 Kms is 8:54am.
Time @ Last 11 Kms is 9:03am.
Time @ Last 6 Kms is 10:31am.
Time @ Finish Line KM 56 is a few more minutes before 11:00am.
A few meters to finishing the run, while on walk, my shoes gave out.
I had to run since it’s harder to walk. It was a fast one to the finish with Ronnel Go on the lead, me and Christian and Jon behind. Ronald was already at Jollibee Tagaytay when we arrived. He took a ride at KM 50 after enduring a painful cramps.
Near quarter to 12 noon, Rod, Aleth and Marjun came. 🙂 Rod took a nap (he said so) before proceeding to finish.
We took a jeepney to Mahogany Market for the well-deserved lunch. The place is surprisingly packed with people. We have the same food in mind at this time. Bulalo and Tawilis. LOLS
Total Expenses for this run-walk-food trip (broken down as follows) : P 902.75
- Jeep fare to MH Del Pilar from Home: P 8.00
- Bag load: P 247.75
- 1st stop = Gatorade Lime @ 7-11 for P 37.00
- 2nd stop = Powerade Ion + Smidgets @ 7-11 for P 30.00 and P 16.00
- 3rd stop = 330 ml water @ Mini-Stop for P 10.00
- 4th stop = 500 ml water @ 7-11 for P 16.00
- 5th stop = @KM 30. 2 x 8oz Pop Cola + Lugaw for P 20.00 and P 10.00
- 6th stop = @KM 42. RC Cola + Pandesal for P 7.00 and P 20.00
- 7th stop = @KM 50. 8oz Rootbeer and Water for P 9.00 and P 9.00
- Post-run meal: Rice, Bulalo and Crunchy Tawilis for P 160.00
- Pasalubong: Pineapple and Peanut Sweets for P 100.00 and P 100.00
- Bus fare from Mahogany to Pedro Gil: P 95.00
- Jeep fare from Pedro Gil to Home: P 8.00
All thanks and praise to God Almighty!