Gratitude To the following people:
- The Master – Cindy Sevilla
- Spouses Boo Toledo & Vivs Toledo
- JC Igos
- Spouses Noel & Nette Castillo
- Jeffrey Poblete
- Jerome Jamili
- Thea Sangrador
- Brian Tan Seng
- Daphne Codilla
- Juvy Pagtalunan
To my supplies: Php 735.00
- GU energy gel x 3 Php 225.00
- Clif Shot energy gel x 3 Php 255.00
- PowerGel Performance Energy x 3 Php 255.00
- Hammer Gel x 3
- Chia Seeds
To my gears & gadgets: Php 2,990.00
- Cree Torch Light Php 479.00
- Miracle Socks – Anti-Fatigue Compression Socks x 2 Php 358.00
- Strutz Cushioned Arch Support Php 254.00
- Yoobao Powerbank Php 1,599.00
- Reflectorized Vest Php 300.00
I have prepared and later found out that I have not done enough.
I have completed the 1st Leg – Manila to Dau 90 kms on time. Thanks to a Leg 1 Finisher’s Shirt!
After starting for the 2nd Leg Dau to Urdaneta, I had to stop at Gerona, Tarlac due to a very stiff quads. I started at a 5K per hour walk – hoping to feel better and start running before sunrise. I was able to but for a very short while only. Entering Tarlac City, I did my best and tried – but I can’t maintain a good 5K per hour. It was a struggle. It is already too hot and I am unsupported. I had to call the shot right there and then…while I can still walk to get a ride.
It’s an epic race of epic proportion. I would like to complete it too. Maybe, next time. 🙂
But I finish what I started. I will schedule a run from Gerona, to Baguio. Soon…when I get a visa. 🙂
Thank you for your support. Thank you for believing in me, in what I am capable to do.
To God be the glory!