It’s a clear picture in my mind. If God is willing:
Concrete plan for 12 months:
- 12 Races – 6 marathons and 6 ultras
- 12 Buffets! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Anytime!
- 6 mountains to climb!
Update so far:
#1 – Done with the 1st and 2nd of the 6 Ultras
- 8th Bataan Death March 102 Kms Ultramarathon.
- 3rd Luneta to Tagaytay 65 kms Ultramarathon.
#2 – Done with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd , 4th, 5th and 6th Buffets!
- Dinner Buffet with Team GTR after BDM.
- Breakfast Buffet with Cyril and Czarina Joy @ La Corona’s Café Arquiza.
- Lunch Buffet with my family @ Bob’s Bar and Grill, Starmall, EDSA. 4/17/2016
- Breakfast Buffet with Nina @ la Corona’s Cafe Arquiza.
- Breakfast Buffet @ Cafe Arquiza with Sir Eric, Team MAR – Kat, Nina & Dennis 11-12-2016
- Dinner Buffet with my whole family at Dad’s World Buffet. 11-22-2016
#3 – Done with the 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & more Mountains!
- Mt. Makiling Rainforest Park, Peak 2, January 17, 2016 with Bong and CJ.
- Mt. Marami. March 6, 2016. Part of the Beautiful Horizon 30-kms Trail Run. I was the tail runner/sweeper.
- Mt. Paliparan with TungTong Falls. July 24, 2016 with Trek Hunters.
- Mt. Talamitam Organized by Evo Najean…August 21, 2016.
- Mt. Maculot Organized by CAD people. August 27, 2016.
- Mt. Binutasan, Etc…September 17, 2016 Tanay HEXA Climb
8th Bataan Death March 102 Kms Ultramarathon. January 30-31, 2016. Official Time: 17:42:57. Finisher #153. Bib #132. 170 finished. 204 started.
3rd Luneta to Tagaytay 60K Ultramarathon. A 65.14-km route from end to end. Flat to the High Lands of Tagaytay. Finished in 11:00:00 hours. Cut-off is 14-hrs. Recorded the run via Garmin and Strava Apps. Bib @ 0344. Race started at 12:45am. I crossed the finish line at 11:45am. 🙂 All glory to God!
BELOW: @ Mount Makiling going to Peak 2
- Dusty Road from Mt. Marami to the last few kilometers to Finish Line.
- Going down from the Summit
- Seated Shot at one of the Peak’s Boulder
Mt. Paliparan with TungTong Falls from the Dumagat Community
This post is updated from time to time …