We are still in awe of the last Shabbat of 2016. It was full of new experiences to the majority of the members of CLSF Paco House of Prayer. See the old post here.
This night is expected to be exciting.
Ate Yollie wrote something for reading. It was given to her by Ate Eda.
“Äko may sakit ang pakiramdam ko, attack lang ng enemy…pero alam ko na makakareceive ako ng healing as we do our shabbat night”
“Ito yung purpose natin bakit tayo nagsha-shabbat”
After the Tzedakah, an opening prayer by Ate Yollie:
‘Lord, we thank you. We thank you so much as we start this year 2017. Salamat Panginoon na we can celebrate shabbat. We honor you at this time, father God. We thank you for the benefits of shabbat. We thank you na hindi lamang nare-recharge ang aming spiritual batteries but also you strengthen our divine connection with you. And thank you for that benefit that we will have a taste of paradise as we do this shabbat this day. We welcome you, Holy Spirit. Be the one who direct and inspire us tonight…even the songs that we will sing kayo po ang magbibigay sa amin ng direction. And pati po yung aming sharing time kayo po ang magdirect nito, Holy Spirit. We give this time unto you, in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.”
Kuya Eli and Ate Au lead the Shabbat Prayers.
Ate Yollie: “Lord, we thank you this offerings. Let this be the fund for the needs of the center….kayo po ang magmultiply ng blessing sa lahat…in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.”
Ate Yollie while blessing the Children: “…lalong-lalo na po ang malalim na relasyon nila sa inyo, lalo nyo pa pong palalimin, iinspire, ienergize na gawin po ang lahat ng mga nararapat upang mas makilala po nila kayo. Lord, we just speak blessing Lord, dito po sa last year ng kanilang semester. We pray Lord, that you will bless them sa kanilang thesis, bigyan po sila ng guidance, and that you will be glorified in each one of them. We give you back all the glory in Jesus’name.”
Proverbs 31:10 declared by the students for the wives and their mothers.
Psalm 128 was declared to the Husbands and Fathers – including spiritual fathers.
Ate Yollie: “Sa monday merong Nazareno. Sabi may threat. Pagpray natin kasi ang daming tao nyan. Yung possibility na may mangyari. Kaya Lord, kaya sabi ‘may you see manila prosper, and be kept safe, especially on Monday – the day po ng Nazareno. Hindi lang sila maawaken spiritually, but also keep them safe. At tsaka wala pong mangyaring terrorists attack. Lord, we charge your angels. Yan ang pinakamahalaga. Open their eyes and spiritual understanding, to the truth na mali ang kanilang ginagawa at kailangang madirect….In Jesus’name we pray. Amen.”
We then proceeded to singing of songs -in worship:
We do not have a guitar this day.
These are the numerous songs we sung:
- Times of refreshing Here in your presence 🎵 No greater blessing Than being with you 🎵 My soul is restored 🎵 My mind is renewed 🎵 There’s no greater joy, Lord 🎵 Than being with you – Lead by Ate Au. She just prayed for the group afterwards.
- 🎶 You are beautiful beyond description, Too marvelous for words 🎵 Too wonderful for comprehension..- Started by Ate Eda
- I’ll stand with arms high and heart abandoned 🎵 In awe of the one who gave it all .🎵 I’ll stand, my soul, Lord to you surrendered all I am is yours…🎶
- 🎵 I love you, Lord 🎵 And I lift my voice 🎵 To worship you, O my soul rejoice. 🎵 Take joy my King 🎵 In what you hear 🎵 May it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear. 🎶
- Come Holy Spirit, fall on my now 🎵 I need your anointing 🎵 come in your power 🎵 I love you, Holy Spirit, you’re captivating my soul 🎵 and everyday I grow to love you more 🎵🎵 I’m reaching for your heart 🎵 You hold my life in your hands 🎵 drawing me closer to you 🎵 I feel your power renewed 🎵 Nothing compares to this place 🎵 Where i can see you face to face 🎵 I worship you in spirit and in truth…- Lead by Elijah
- Holy Spirit you are welcome here 🎵 Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere 🎵 Your glory God is what our hearts long for 🎵 To be overcome by your presence, Lord 🎶 – Lead by Ate Cora
- The more I seek you 🎵 The more I find you 🎶 The more I find you 🎵 The more I love you 🎶 I wanna sit at your feet 🎵 Drink from the cup in your hand 🎵 Lay back against you and breathe 🎵 Feel your heartbeat 🎵 This love is so deep 🎵 It’s more than i can stand 🎵 I melt in your peace 🎵 It’s overwhelming 🎶 – Lead by Khaye Anne
- 🎵 All I want is just to know your heart and would you keep me here until were one…🎶
- My soul sings 🎵 My soul sings 🎵 My soul sings 🎵 How I love you 🎶
Ate Myles prayed a short prayer, then we greeted each other:
” God loves you! May the peace of God be with you always! Shabbat Shalom!”
What happened next is an anointing. We all lined-up, as instructed by the Holy Spirit. Elders first. Diego was first among the students and Cyril was last.
Ate Myles prayed for Ate Yollie and Kuya Joe:
” Lord, we release your blessing. Let there be…wisdom, double-portion of anointing. Let there be rejoicing in their spirit, and may they see the harvest, the fruit of their hands. So Lord, continually bless them O God, in all the things that they need physically, spiritually O Father. Thank you so much that you have given us leaders O God. Lord, thank you for Kuya Joe. for Ate Yollie, even for TJ and Joshua and Elijah. Thank you, Lord for this family. Lord, embrace them O God with a full blast of blessing that is coming from your throne o Father. Thank you, in Jesus’ name. Amen!”
Ate Yollie: One last song of rejoicing sa Lord!
Ate Au lead: Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing 🎵 Power and majesty praise to the King! 🎵 Mountains bow down and the sea will roar at the sound of your name. 🎵 I sing for joy at the work of your hand 🎵 Forever, I love you! Forever I’ll stand🎵 Nothing conpares to the promise I have in you 🎶
Ate Myles prayed: “Lord, we seal all the prayers, and all pronounced blessings, the giftings, the promises you have given to each one of us. Let it not be taken by the enemy but by the blood of Jesus, seal it O Father. Father, we rejoice in your goodness, we claim all of this, claim it O God, and it will come to pass. I even pray Lord, dun sa food na kakainin. Maging strength po ito ng katawan namin, at pagpalain mo po ng todo todo ang nagprepare nito. We give you glory. We give you praise, O God. Thank you for your presence. In Jesus’ name, Amen”
We then partake of the meal. Ate Yollie ordered a pizza. I did prepare a rice meal.
Sharing started as soon as everyone is settled.
I started the sharing, followed by Diego. He mentioned John 15 about bearing fruit – the fruits of the Holy Spirit. My wife, for the first time, sang songs for the glory of the Lord! Scripture Song Isaiah 43:1-3. She also mentioned Luke 13 about a woman who was set free from her infirmity. Diego mentioned Galatians 5:22. Ate Au shared the healing on her leg pain. Jthan mentioned something about new things – about looking forward to every shabbat now. Ate Yollie mentioned something about the Taste of Paradise. I related how I saw everybody looked like a candle with the flame for our head. Ate Cora shared something about Cyril’s gift, a small harp! Ate Yollie talked about the youth being unleashed during the last CLSF Worker’s Camp. Diane shared a verse from her quiet time: 1 John 3:10 and John 1:39. Kim shared about his struggle on his quiet time. He also said that we Should establish ourselves in the Word of the Lord. Kuya Joe closed the shabbat with a prayer.
All glory to God, the Almighty!
by Mar Marilag 01/12/2017